Payroll and Workforce Management
RSS Workforce Management division will produce and administer payroll for your employees. Employers will have access to a Web-based pay reporting system. All payroll reports will be produced and electronically provided to the client.
Client may choose the following payroll processing cycles:
- 52 week pay cycle/weekly
- 26 week pay cycle/bi-weekly
- 24 week pay cycle/semi-monthly
- 12 pay cycles/monthly
Basic Services include:
- Employee Paycheck Processing on a 52, 26, 24 or 12 pay cycle.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan Deductions
- Court Ordered Deductions – Wage Garnishments
- Benefits Deductions
- Direct Deposits
- All Local, State and Federal Tax Filings and Reporting.
- Pay-As-You-Owe Program: Collect Workers’ Compensation premiums and remit to client’s carrier on an actual payroll basis.
Enhanced Services includes
Basic Services + the following:
RSS Workforce Management division will manage and administer all your group health benefits and other benefits that you choose to offer to your employees such as disability, life, and voluntary supplemental insurance plans. We will reconcile and pay on your behalf your benefits invoices. In addition to the payroll deductions in Basic Services, we will also administer deductions and payments for:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 125 Cafeteria - POP Plans
- Employee Expense Reimbursements
- Payment of Independent Contractors (1099)
Our Workforce Management Division will contract and manage client’s COBRA administration and ensure that COBRA procedures and regulations are in compliance. This function comes in play when the company is required to offer COBRA under the Federal COBRA regulations or any State mandated Health Benefits Continuation Policy. Note: third party servicing fees will apply.
EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICES
Human Resource Information System - Provide employees and management with a Web-based Human Resource Information System providing access to payroll records, benefits information company policies and procedures and personnel information.
APPLICATION DATA MANAGEMENT
Our Workforce Management division will provide a comprehensive Web Based Human Resource Information system that tracks and records required information on your employees. We work together with our clients in customizing the system in order to provide our clients with the necessary employee information, data tracking and reporting that our system will allow.
Full Workforce Management includes
Basic + Enhanced + the following:
HR CONSULTING & COMPLIANCE
Our Workforce Management staff works with our clients on many types of HR issues and compliance matters. We will review your current HR procedures and policies for compliance and make recommendations for any necessary changes. We can also provide the client with the option to use our basic employee policies and procedures. In addition, we offer assistance in customizing solutions (at an additional project fee) for the following needs:
- Employee Record Keeping Systems
- Hiring Practices and Procedures
- New Employee Orientation Program
- Employee Policies and Procedures Handbook
- Performance Review Process and Procedures
- Corrective Performance and Termination Policies
- Compensation Studies and Job Descriptions
Our Workforce Management staff assists clients with the management of the following employee benefits. Our benefits division can act as your Agent to do the research and provide options on various employee benefits and retirement plans.
- Group Major Medical
- Group Short/Long Term Disability
- Group Term Life
- Group Dental and Vision
- Group Supplemental & Voluntary plans
- 401(k) plan and administration
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Supplemental qualified and non-qualified retirement plans
Time Tracking System
Workforce Management offers a powerful and easy to use, online time clock system program for employee time and attendance tracking. Its web based for easy access by both administrators and employees wanting to track their time.
Our online time clock system is ideal for firms with multiple locations, multiple time zones, and those needing multiple time clocks using a centralized database.
Other Services offered:
Pre-Employment and Post- Employment Background Check, and Drug Testing Services, COBRA Administration – Direct cost of third party service provider.
GET A QUOTE >>