Home » Business Insurance » Commercial Auto Insurance

Commercial Auto Insurance

We offer customized commercial auto insurance solutions for almost every type of business. If you’re a new business owner with a pick-up truck or an experienced business owner with a fleet of cargo vans, Richards, Seeley & Schaefer can provide business auto insurance to meet your needs. A business auto policy can cover a variety of vehicle types, including: cars, pick-up trucks, vans, and SUVs, in addition to heavy truck exposures.

Common Businesses Auto Risks We Insurevan

  • Landscaping and snowplow
  • Artisan and contractor
  • Courier and delivery
  • Restaurant and food service
  • Farming and livestock
  • Wholesale delivery business
  • Religious and nonprofit organization

We Can Also Handle Your Heavy Trucking RiskTRI-A DUMP TRUCK

  • Box Trucks
  • Tow Trucks
  • Dump Trucks
  • Pickup Trucks
  • Semi Trucks & Tractors
  • Flatbed Trucks
  • Front Loaders
  • Garbage Trucks
  • Tank Trucks

No matter what you’re driving, you want to make sure you have commercial auto insurance or commercial trucking insurance coverage — like Liability Insurance and Physical Damage Coverage. Liability insurance provides coverage for injuries or damage to other people or property if you’re at fault for an accident. Physical Damage insurance can provide protection in case of a collision or if your vehicle is vehicle is stolen.

There are many other commercial automobile insurance coverages you can select for your commercial auto insurance policy, including Medical Payments, Uninsured Motorist, and more. But no matter what coverage you choose, your commercial auto insurance quote will be designed to meet your needs.

Commercial Truck Insurance Coverage

If you’re a trucker, you have special insurance needs. You can count on us to provide the commercial truck insurance coverages you need to stay on the road, like Motor Truck Cargo and Bobtail insurance.

Motor Truck Cargo Insurance — protects the cargo you’re hauling for your motor carrier. It covers your liability for cargo that is lost or damaged due to causes such as fire, collision, or striking of a load. If your load is accidentally dumped on a roadway or waterway (Removal Expenses coverage), our coverage pays for the cost to remove debris or extract pollutants caused by the debris.

Non-Trucking Liability Insurance — Also known as Bobtail, Non-Trucking Liability insurance provides coverage for your truck in case you cause an accident while you are using your vehicle for non-business or personal use, when you aren’t driving under dispatch.

Federal and State Truck Insurance Filings

We can help with your federal truck insurance filings for trucking businesses that engage in common or contract for-hire trucking, for-hire passenger transportation, hauling hazardous cargo (placard) and interstate trucking. Federal filings are not required for businesses that do not cross state lines. State filings are required if a trucking business hauls exempt commodities unless the business is in a specified state.

Contact Us To Get A Quote!