If you’re interested in a career in insurance, RSS is always looking for motivated, hard-working individuals to join our team! We are a values driven agency, that offers a fun, family-like atmosphere, fosters teamwork and encourages personal growth. If this sounds like a fit, we’d love to hear from you!
Email Aaron Hoffman: firstname.lastname@example.org
Creates a positive first impression on behalf of the agency. Directs clients to the proper person in a professional, accurate, friendly, and timely manner. Performs daily clerical and processing functions as assigned, generates accurate and timely work and delivers high-quality service to our clients. Serves as receptionist and first point of contact for all agency visitors and incoming phone calls.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Exceptional work ethic
- Strong team-mentality
- Acute attention to detail
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with paperless office concept, document scanning, email, etc.
- A positive and professional attitude
- Full-time availability. (Monday through Friday 8:30am-5pm)
- Interest in obtaining Colorado insurance license in first three months of employment
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma/GED (required)
- Associates/Bachelors (preferred)
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a professional/client facing office setting
RSS Employee Benefits
Service Team (salaried employees)
- Competitive salaries
- Commission splits on cross-sold/new business (depending on position)
- Paid Vacation/Personal and/or Sick Days
- Insurance Education/Insurance CE Classes/Licensing
- Health/Dental/Supplemental Insurance plans
- Life, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401k Plan with matching contributions
- Opportunity to volunteer with local and national charities
- Customized Wellness Program
Insurance Agents (sales)
- Competitive Commission Splits
- Book ownership based on contract
- Assistance and customer service provided by our licensed and experienced team members.
- Insurance Education/Insurance CE Classes/Licensing Provided.
- Access to over 60 carriers with whom we’re contracted.
- Opportunity to volunteer with local and national charities.
*Benefits are subject to change and vary depending on positions and length of employment.