If you’re interested in a career in insurance, RSS is always looking for motivated, hard-working individuals to join our team! We are a values driven agency, that offers a fun, family-like atmosphere, fosters teamwork and encourages personal growth. If this sounds like a fit, we’d love to hear from you!
Email Aaron Hoffman: email@example.com
Commercial Insurance CSR/Assistant Account Manager
Personal Insurance Account Manager
*Current Colorado P/C insurance license required*
We need a fast learner that possesses:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong computer skills (MS Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with paperless office concept, document scanning, email, etc.
- A positive and professional attitude.
Qualifications, Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma/GED (required)
- Associates/Bachelors (preferred)
- Colorado P/C Insurance License (required)
- Minimum 3+ years insurance experience
- Experience with Applied Systems Epic platform helpful
RSS Employee Benefits
Service Team (salaried employees)
- Competitive salaries
- Commission splits on cross-sold/new business (depending on position)
- Paid Vacation/Personal and/or Sick Days
- Insurance Education/Insurance CE Classes/Licensing
- Health/Dental/Supplemental Insurance plans
- Life, Vision, Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401k Plan with matching contributions
- Opportunity to volunteer with local and national charities
- Customized Wellness Program
Insurance Agents (sales)
- Competitive Commission Splits
- Book ownership based on contract
- Assistance and customer service provided by our licensed and experienced team members.
- Insurance Education/Insurance CE Classes/Licensing Provided.
- Access to over 60 carriers with whom we’re contracted.
- Opportunity to volunteer with local and national charities.
*Benefits are subject to change and vary depending on positions and length of employment.