Why We Think Our Numbers Add Up for Our Clients
At RSS we believe we’re different. We believe we’re unique. We believe we provide insurance services to our clients in a way that sets us apart. Stated another way, we think our numbers add up for our clients. What does that mean? As part of our ongoing communication with our customers and friends, we consistently strive to provide information about what we think makes our agency different from all of the options you have out there in a market saturated with insurance purchasing options. We’d like to explain our differences to you through seven different “numbers.”
- 20 At RSS we’re extremely proud of the 20 team members we’ve assembled to help, advise, support, instruct and partner with our clients and community. We’ve selected and trained our staff for very specific roles in order to best assist our customers with any need or question they may have. We have both agents and support team members with all lines of insurance expertise. Also, we think its pretty unique that ALL 20 of our team members are fully-licensed insurance professionals.
- 268 Between all 20 members of the RSS team we represent 268 years of experience in the insurance industry! We specifically designed our team structure so we can give our clients the most expertise and best advice and assistance possible. Within these experience years our team has experience or specializes in personal lines, commercial lines, health and life insurance and benefits. With so many experienced professionals in our office we are truly able to assist our clients with pretty much any insurance question or need they may have.
- 60 As an independent agency, we offer a choice of multiple insurance carriers, coverages, and price. We are focused on finding you insurance coverage that best protects what’s most important to you at the best price possible, while providing you with many other options that suit your individual needs. We represent over 60 of the finest insurance companies in the nation, which translates into an exceptional number of options from which we can choose the best coverage and pricing for our clients.
- 303 Yep, we’ve got a local number because we’re local. In a world of 1-800 numbers, we hope you will find it refreshing that you can get to know our staff, stop by and meet with us, or learn about us through our regular communications. We want you to know us as people, and we want to know YOU too! So when you call, you will know who you are talking to. As an independent agency, we work for you, not the insurance companies. Also, when most people say they are local they mean they have an office in your community. While that is true of us, when we say we are local we mean we are part of your community. The staff at RSS cares about the community and the world around us.
- 50 Our agency has been serving clients in the Westminster community for over 50 years! Since the 1960’s the guiding principle of Richards, Seeley & Schaefer has been “Professional Insurance Service with a Personal Touch.”
- 6 This represents the number of principles or “pillar values” that we hold to at RSS. Richards, Seeley & Schaefer is a family-owned business with its foundation strongly built upon the traditional principles of integrity and honesty – ALWAYS delivered with a personal touch. When Ernie Schaefer purchased the agency in 1995, he added the building blocks of experience and professionalism. As our agency transitioned into our third generation of family in 2015, we proudly carry on the legacy of the principles upon which we’ve built our agency, while adding two more values we feel passionately about – community and generosity.
- 4 Our agency supports and donates funds to four different charities throughout the year as part of charity-centered referral program. For every person referred to RSS who calls or emails us for a quote and says they were referred to us by someone, we will give $10 to our charity of the quarter. We won’t forget…we ask everyone! Currently, our four charities this year are A Precious Child, Flatirons Habitat for Humanity, Food Bank of the Rockies and Samaritan’s Purse.
We take great pride in our agency, community, and clients. As a family-owned independent agent we offer choice, provide a high level of service, and are local to your community. We truly believe that we provide our clients with a unique combination of service and care that sets us apart from almost all other insurance providers/agencies out there. So there you have it…that’s why we think our numbers add up for our clients.