At RSS we continually strive to make sure we are offering our clients the best possible experience while they are interacting with our agency and our team. We truly want to provide our customers and community with a more personable, enjoyable and expert alternative to the 1-800 numbers and online purchasing options. We believe our agency has numerous qualities that set us apart from other insurance providers and allow us to better serve our clients. We’d like to share six RSS qualities or aspects we believe our team and our agency offer as insurance professionals to our clients and community. We’ve called them “The SIX C’s of RSS Insurance.”
- Covenient As a family-owned insurance agency, we have a local office in Westminster, so you can stop by and meet with us personally. However, if you prefer the comfort of your own home or place of business, we have streamlined and automated all of our insurance systems so we can assist you through email and online, paperless options. We’re rolling out CSR24 this coming month, which will allow our clients 24 hour personal access to such items as policy information, auto ID cards, certificates and proofs of insurance. We will also be launching our own mobile app for insureds in 2017.
- Capable All of our RSS team members are licensed and trained insurance professionals in the state of Colorado (and our agency and some agents are licensed in as many as 18 states). We have designed our team and our agency so that our clients not only have the advice and assistance of their agent, but also a designated and specialized account manager/CSR to help them with any needs or questions they may have. Our service team members are specialized and licensed in commercial insurance, personal insurance or health and life insurance in order to best assist our clients.
- Courteous We hold our team at high level and standard when interacting with our clients and fellow team members. While we’re proud of our legacy of experience and product knowledge, the ultimate goal of Richards, Seeley & Schaefer is to be known for our relationships with our customers and our community with whom we come in contact. We strongly believe in the “Golden Rule”-treat others the way you’d like to be treated.
- Communication At RSS we believe relationships are very important. In fact, most experts would agree that communication is the key to a healthy, growing relationship. We strive to build relationship with each and every client. In order for you to feel comfortable with our RSS team and for us to gain your trust, you need to get to know us. We’ve created numerous ways for our clients to stay connected with us and for RSS to communicate in return. If you do not currently subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter, please contact us and we will add you to our list. You can also stay updated with us through our blog, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest and Google+.
- Community When most people say they are local they mean they have an office in your community. While that is true of us, when we say we are local we mean we are part of your community. The team at RSS cares about the community and the world around us. We support our local community and beyond in order to better the lives of others. We are involved with local and national charities and organizations that benefit those around us locally and globally. Our values motivate us to want to share what we have with others in an effort to improve lives and better the world. Check out our charity-centered referral program, or read our blog to see how we were directly involved in numerous charities this year. Also, please let us know if you’re interested in joining us in the future when we volunteer or coordinate other opportunities to give back.
- Consistent We’ve been part of the Westminster community for over 50 years. Since our agency has been in business and in excellent standing with both our clients and carriers for over 50 years and we have a great reputation in the insurance industry, we enjoy the ability to represent many of the finest companies in the country. In fact we represent over 60 of the best insurance companies in the nation, which translates into an exceptional number of options from which we can choose the best coverage and pricing for our clients. Also, the RSS team represents 268 years of experience in the insurance industry! With so many experienced professionals in our office we are truly able to assist our clients with pretty much any insurance question or need they may have.
So there you have it; the “6 C’s of RSS Insurance.” We work our hardest to embody these characteristics consistently. However, we’d love to hear from you, our most important “C”…our CUSTOMER. If you feel that we’ve fallen short of any of these key attributes, please let us know. You are our priority and we strive to exceed our customers’ expectations and provide the highest quality insurance coverages and client service every day.